Friday, March 18, 2011

Language

When I first day come to USA, I know I need learn English in there. But it’s not easy to learn.  Because before I come there, I never touch the English, so it’s my second language, I think it will more hard. I don’t want to study another language now. In fact, I just want to focus to learn English it’s very important in my life. But, while I studying in college, there have a lot of classmates from different counties, so I will hear difference language and they are teach me their home language. Learning English is difficult, it have more important is speaking, listening and writing. If I need to learn good English, I must know all of them. So I like go online and talk with people use English. And Facebook is good social network, I can find the classmates and my friends, if I have some problem I will tell to them, and they will solve my questions. But, I can’t use perfect writing of English. But they don’t mind and they don’t care about my grammar. And on another way, I like write email to my friends and families, because it’s easy to talk about my feeling, if I write letters, they will waiting longtime and have some trouble. In college, I usual use English to write about essays, lab reports, because if I write Chinese and give my professors, they don’t understand what I say any what I write about. Although I think I can’t write better in my first language, but I will still learning English and improve it as fast as I can do.

5 comments:

  1. I hope that this blog will be another way to practice your English!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think Chinese will instead English in the future. you are better than me in speaking, i am nervous in every talking with other in English. but, we must to face it, to suit it. keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to amercia.
    most things base on english, so learning english is our only choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in English and in your college classes.
    You will get success if you put hard work in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up and u will improve your English in our class, i wish u luck.

    ReplyDelete

Followers